Homeowners Insurance Clifton Park
Your home might be your most expensive asset and it’s important for you to properly protect it from the unexpected. There are many parts of a homeowners insurance policy to consider.
Whether you own your home outright or are paying off a mortgage, you need homeowners insurance to protect your home and your finances in the event of an emergency.
If you live in Clifton Park, NY, contact Lofrumento Agency to learn about your options for homeowners insurance coverage. We offer a wide variety of insurance coverage options for your home and belongings.
Versatile Coverage Options
Every home and family is unique and may have different needs when it comes to insurance coverage. That’s why we have a range of homeowners insurance policies, riders, and supplements that you can choose from, including:
- Dwelling coverage for the main home building
- Detached structure coverage for outbuildings
- Personal property coverage for your belongings whether they’re in your home or elsewhere
- Additional living expenses coverage if you ever need to vacate the home due to damage
- Liability coverage for damage to people or property
- Medical payment coverage for injuries to guests
In addition to these, we have a variety of other optional policies that can cover things like water damage, as well as renters insurance.
We can also help you decide whether a replacement cost or actual cash value policy is better for you. And if you’re a new homebuyer and overwhelmed by insurance options, don’t worry! We can work with your real estate agent and mortgage provider to find a policy that works for you.
To learn more about our homeowners insurance coverage in Clifton Park, NY, call (518) 877-7447.