The reason you purchase insurance is to protect you and your family from the financial impact of life’s uncertainties, right?
At least that’s why most people I work with are purchasing insurance. Taking that a step further — you face a lot of risks each day; some you know about and others you might not have thought of. Here are just a few to consider…
RISKS PEOPLE COMMONLY THINK ABOUT…
- Cost of repairing your car after an accident (auto insurance)
- Financial impact on your family if you die early (life insurance)
- Cost of repairing your home after a fire (homeowners insurance)
- Cost of replacing your laptop or other property if stolen (theft insurance)
RISKS PEOPLE COMMONLY OVERLOOK…
- Cost of settling a lawsuit (liability insurance)
- Cost of needing long-term care (long-term care insurance)
- Financial impact on your family if you become disabled (disability insurance)
- Risk of running out of money during retirement (various options)
… and those are just some of the risks you face each day. There are plenty of other ones too.
WHO HELPS YOU GET A HANDLE ON ALL OF THIS?
Your car insurance agent probably doesn’t know much about disability insurance and your life insurance agent probably doesn’t know much about homeowners insurance. So, what do you do?
TALK WITH A CFP® PROFESSIONAL
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional who has owned a Property & Casualty Insurance agency for 15+ years, I’m uniquely positioned to help you navigate all these risks. I often work with families to help them put together an insurance plan that integrates several risks they face so they’re properly protected.
I have assembled an incredible team of professionals who work with me at The Lofrumento Agency. Together, we have the expertise to help you identify and prioritize the risks you face, and we can help you protect the things, and people, most important to you. Plus, because we can package these solutions together, we’re pretty good at doing it in a very cost-effective way.
For more information on the services we offer or to have a conversation about your specific situation, please reach out to me at www.lofrumentoagency.com/connect.
John Lofrumento, CFP®, FSCP®, RICP®
President, The Lofrumento Agency